WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Requiescence Health & Beauty. Your access
to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
The information is intended for residents of The United Kingdom only.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your
use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We
therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
Our Website Services
1. Our services
are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you
are over 18 years of age.
2. All prices are in Great British Pounds (GBP) and are inclusive of VAT. We endeavour to ensure that our
price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
If you have placed an order and we do not have sufficient stock to full your order, we reserve the right to cancel your order should
our prices change.
3. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website,
however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct
any error or omission.
4. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce
in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge
that you are over 18 years of age.
6. We supply and despatch our products to customers within The United Kingdom only.
7. We endeavour
to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our
8. All prices are in Great British Pounds (GBP) and are inclusive of VAT. Our price list can be accessed from our home page
and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
9. Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase.
When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit
card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we
are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
11. We undertake to accept or reject your order within
5 days. If we have not responded to you within 5 days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for
rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that
product in stock.
12. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we
have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
13. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you
when we despatch the goods.
14. We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is
in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “contact us”
webpage where we set out our requirements relating to return of such goods.
15. If we are unable at the time of return to replace or
exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging
and postage charges.
16. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for
17. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only
provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in
any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
18. Except as permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988,
you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior
19. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining
robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written
permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take
no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to
another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or
products which they provide.
21. Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware
of such linking.
Intellectual Property Rights
22. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images,
layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
23. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified
either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access
to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including
without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
25. To the extent
permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
26. We also
take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible
for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
27. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply
of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
28. We accept no liability
for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services and/or product/s we have supplied.
By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including
legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
30. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues
for more than 30, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 7 Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance
or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
31. These terms and conditions are to be governed
by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises
out of these terms and conditions will be heard in England and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
32. If any
provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as
necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be
deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
33. We undertake
to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot
ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although
we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
These Terms and Conditions have been specifically
drafted for, and provided to Requiescence Health & Beauty by LawLive